17 July 2014

WOW!!! John Obi Mikel Admits Genevieve Nnaji Is Lovely

Chelsea of England midfielder Mikel Obi has admitted Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has a likeable and lovable personality.

Mikel, who is an Amstel Malta Ambassador, spoke as a guest at an event organised by the brand in Lagos.

“We work together, it’s a working relationship,” Mikel said. “We endorsed Amstel Malta together, she’s a very nice person; I spoke to her a few times and she’s a very lovely person,”said Mikel who has been criticised for his below par performance in Brazil at the FIFA World Cup.


The Chelsea star is however unpertubed by the criticisms admitting he is always happy to accept criticisms whenever he goes wrong playing for the national team.

“I love when you guys criticise me for not doing something right; I love when you guys praise me as well. So I love all of it.”

“It gives us joy every time we see fans come out and support us and keep praying for us,” he said.

No comments: