16 February 2016

Laurent Koscielny Is The Toughest Defender I Have Faced - Odion Ighalo

Watford's all time Premier League highest goal scorer Odion Ighalo has stated that his toughest opposing defender in the league so far is Arsenal's Laurent Koscielny.

Arsenal claimed a 3-0 win at Watford when the teams clashed back in October last year and Ighalo remembers getting very little out of the game due to Koscielny’s presence.

"I think I have faced a lot of difficult defenders this season,” the Nigerian told reporters.


"But I would say against Arsenal, Koscielny did not give me enough space to do what I wanted and this match was really difficult.

"Koscielny is the best defender I've faced this season.”

Watford will face Leeds United in the next round of the FA Cup this coming Saturday.

No comments: