12 February 2014

HULL CITY: Sone Aluko Happy To Be Back From Injury

Hull City striker Sone Aluko is happy to be back from injury to play his first game for the Tigers in the English Premier League. Aluko bowed out to an Achilles injury during an EPL game in November 2013 and in the process missed a couple of games for the club he joined from Rangers of Scotland.

He has revealed that his target is to play more games for Steve Bruce's side after making an appearance as a substitute in Hull City’s victory at Sunderland over the weekend.

"The great thing is I am back now and looking forward to playing plenty of games," Aluko told Hull Daily Mail.


"There is no shortcut to getting back. I wish there was! All I could do was spend plenty of hours in the gym and get the miles in on the training field.

“ I had to be mentally tough. Fortunately, I have a good family and good people around me. They helped me through the time out. I couldn't have done it without them,” concluded Aluko who came on as a 75th minute substitute for Steve Bruce’s men in their defeat at home to Southampton on Tuesday night.

No comments: