16 March 2014

Brown Ideye Yet To Recover Stolen Items

Super Eagles and Dynamo Kiev striker, Brown Ideye is yet to recover documents stolen when his car was broken into last week, but is thankful to the police in Kiev and his club over their reaction to the theft.

Ideye was at a restaurant eating with friends when his car was broken into and documents, including his residence permit, driver’s license, work permit and credit cards were removed.
More than one week later he is yet to recover the stolen items but says he is thankful to the police and his club president over the support shown to him.

“I have been unable to recover what was lost but the police issued me a letter to get a new driver’s license and my documents back, Ideye said.


“My club president, Ihor Surkis has also been very helpful in securing a new resident card while I have also blocked all my credits cards lost in the theft, Ideye said.

“It was an unfortunate incident but I have put all that behind me and I am currently looking forward to the start of the league which is this weekend.

After an extended winter break due to the political turmoil in Ukraine, the league restarts this weekend.

No comments: