16 December 2013

VIDEO: Usain Bolt runs faster than a speeding Bus

            

The fastest man on earth, Jamaican Olympic sprinter Usain Bolt raced against a Buenos Aires bus during his visit to Argentina and won to the delight of fans who had gathered to watch. Read more after the cut....


Bolt, who won gold medals in two consecutive Olympic Games - Beijing 2008 and London 2012 - said he has set his sights on winning a third time in Rio in 2016.

In a press conference after the event, Bolt said: One of my main goals is to go to the Rio Olympics, as I was saying, to do it again.

To defend my titles and it's never been done three times so, for me, that's me trying to set the bar as high as possible. To just push the barrier.

After beating the bus, Bolt raced a 120 metre sprint against fellow Jamaicans Mario Forsythe, Kimmari Roach and Daniel Bailey.

No comments: