29 November 2013

Moses frustrated at Liverpool


Victor Moses has shown his frustration at the failure of Liverpool to give him a regular start in the first team, and has demanded more playing time. The Super Eagles winger, who was speaking with a local paper, Liverpool Echo, delivered a veiled threat to team manager, Brendan Rodgers. Read more after the cut...........


"The main thing is to be on the pitch and enjoy football. That’s always been on my mind – to play games. There was only a little spell at Wigan when I first signed there and I wasn’t in the team every week.
"I’ve always gone to places for the football, places where I’m going to play. By playing, you learn, and I think I can develop a lot more but I realise to achieve that I’ve got to play as much as possible
Moses had stated on arrival at Anfield, that he left Chelsea because his first team chances were limited

No comments: