24 May 2014

REAL MADRID 4 ATLETICO MADRID 1: Pray this Football Funny Prayers

After a long search Real Madrid finally wins the champions league. Well i think you should pray this funny prayers but real. please pray, if Real could be delivered tonight then your victory is coming.....

1- OH GOD when the enemy thinks they have succeeded over me let my Sergio Ramos appear by fire IJN

2- OH GOD after my Sergio Ramos appear let my Gareth Bale fire in the victory

3 - OH GOD remove that defensive coentrao and bring in that Marcello that will add icing to my cake IJN


4 - LORD make me that Cristiano Ronaldo that will break and set that oustanding record that a Lionel Messi can't set IJN

5 - FATHER because of what you will do for me my Diego Simeone will go mad and get a red card IJN

6 - OH LORD that my LA Decima that has been held for several years be released by fire now IJN

No comments: