13 January 2015

Ballon d' Or: I Want To Catch Lionel Messi - Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has won his third Ballon d'Or. When he stepped up to receive his award, the first thing he did was mention his son, his mother and his family. CR7 then made it very clear he has no intention of stopping there. He already has his sights set on Messi.

Acknowledgements: "Thanks to everyone who voted for me, to my teammates, my coach, the president and everyone associated with Real Madrid. This is a dream come true for me. I'd also like to thank everyone who has helped make me a better player, my national team and everyone in Portugal".


Winning another Ballon d'Or: "I never thought I'd win such an important trophy, it's such a unique experience. It brings up so many different emotions and I'll use this award as motivation to continue working hard to win more individual and team honours".

Messi, on the horizon: "This is an unforgettable moment. I'm not going to stop here. I want to catch Messi (he has won the Ballon d'Or four times)".

No comments: