09 January 2015

Ancelotti Is Better Than Mourinho - Iker Casillas

Ancelotti or Mourinho?: "Ancelotti is better than Mourinho. With Mourinho I had a love-hate relationship. In his time here I did not speak of him when he was in my locker room, nor do I think that I have to talk now when he is already managing another team and I’m with my team. It would be a bit self-seeking and little cowardly on my part".

What do you wish for Mourinho?: "That things go very well for him. In the time that he was at Real Madrid, he won titles and you have to give him thanks".


And shake his hand?: "If I cross paths with him tomorrow I am going to extend my hand, then it will be up to him if he shakes it. I think he would shake".

Did you think about leaving?: "Of course I thought about leaving, but I want to finish my career at Real Madrid".

Xabi Alonso: "It does not interest me what he says. In the last years our relationship has not been adequate".

Ballon d'Or: "Obviously Cristiano Ronaldo deserves the Ballon d’Or. A goalkeeper, as well".

Messi: "I would not sign him. We are very good with those of us here and accomplishing great things".

No comments: