25 July 2015

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Not Leaving PSG


Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has dismissed reports suggesting he will quit the club this summer. The 33-year-old has been tipped to join AC Milan or move to MLS, but wants to see out the final year of his contract.

He said to ESPN FC: "I still have one year left on my contract, so I'm a PSG player and I am also happy at the club.

"I have done great things during these three years and what I did, no one can take it away. My team is fantastic and I play with great players. I live in the best city in Europe, so I appreciate that.


"There will always discussions and I am happy with the interest people speak of, but I'm a PSG player."

Ibrahimovic joined PSG from AC Milan in 2013 and has since scored over 100 goals for the club in all competitions.

No comments: