05 October 2015

Nigeria: Victor Moses Pledges Support To Super Eagles

West Ham winger, Victor Moses has restated his commitment to Nigeria after he pulled out of this month’s internationals against DR Congo and Cameroon.

On Sunday, it was announced that the winger who is currently on loan at West Ham United will not be available for the matches.

The official website of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) had reported on Sunday that Moses was pulling out “in a precautionary move against injury.”


Some fans of the Super Eagles have since expressed reservations about the development with some even publicly questioning Moses’ commitment to the national team.

Moses however insists that is not the case and has taken to Twitter to clarify the situation.

“Unfortunately I'm not fully fit and so can't go with Nigeria this week but want to say I'm proud to be Nigerian and love my country.

“I will always give 100% whenever I play for my country and thanks for all your support. #Nigeria,” he tweeted via @VictorMoses.

Moses has scored seven times in 24 senior appearances for Nigeria.

No comments: