17 February 2014

Ronaldo Wants Paris Saint German Role

Former Brazil striker Ronaldo has told French television he would consider filling the vacant sporting director role at Paris Saint-Germain. Ronaldo's former international teammate Leonardo left the position last July, leaving the French champions have been with the role vacant ever since.

The 37-year-old watched PSG's 3-0 victory over Valenciennes last Friday, sitting in the Parc des Princes alongside the Ligue 1 club's CEO, Jean-Claude Blanc.

He told Canal+ he could potentially see himself at PSG once his mandate as part of Brazil's 2014 World Cup organising committee comes to an end after the tournament.


"I have a very good relationship with [PSG president] Nasser [Al Khelaifi], but I first want to finish my job as World Cup ambassador," the 1994 and 2002 World Cup-winner said.

"After that, I'll take a few months and I'll see what I'll do. I won't rule out that option. I'm already a voluntary ambassador for PSG. I love this city, I have a lot of affection for the club and that is already a good start."

Already at the club, Salvatore Sirigu hopes to extend his stay in the French capital.

The Italian international goalkeeper, 27, has established himself as first-choice since his arrival at PSG in summer 2011, and though talks are yet to begin on prolonging his deal that expires in 2015, he told beIN SPORTS he hopes to be a PSG player for years to come.

"There's no problem for me. I'm happy here," said Sirigu, who has seen both Hugo Lloris and Thibaut Courtois touted as potential summer arrivals.

"But there are still a lot of things to do before we talk about a contract extension. It's a little early to talk about it, because we have so many things to do. I don't want to leave. We have a really solid squad and a team that has fun, so it's difficult to think of something else. We feel we can build something big together."

1 comment:

mctoxe said...

you can look here like this my explanation see here click here for info blog