20 January 2016

I Can't Play For Another Club In Europe, Neymar Is My Heir - Lionel Messi

Shining star, Lionel Messi expressed some views in an interview with France football where he stated that he can't play for another club in Europe and that Neymar will be his heir.

As sharp as ever: "I'm in much better shape than in previous years. I had injuries in 2013 and 2014 that meant I wasn't at the top of my game, whereas now I am. I feel I'm back at the level I was at three or four seasons ago".

Neymar, his heir: "Neymar will win the Ballon d'Or one day because he has all the tools to do so. He's a top-class player and he'll go as far as he wants to. He's fast, technically gifted and has the skill to take on people one-on-one".


Cristiano Ronaldo: "We're rivals, but we've always respected one another and shared mutual admiration. He deserved the last two Ballons d'Or he won".Barça or Argentina, Messi's only two retirement options:

"I'd never play for another European club. Barcelona is my home and I want to retire here. However, it's possible I could end my career in Argentina. Anything could happen in the future, but I want to stay here".

Individual prizes are not his priority: "If another Ballon d'Or comes along then great, but if I don't win any more, it's no big deal. I'm not obsessed with that trophy. On the contrary, my obsession is with titles won as a team".

No comments: