04 January 2016

I Can't Say No To Manchester United Move - Odion Ighalo

Odion Ighalo has given a hint on a move to Manchester United despite Watford saying Ighalo will not be sold.

The Nigeria international striker has been a subject of heated transfer speculations this month after his 14 goals in the EPL, but his modest Watford have warned off buyers, insisting he is not “for sale under any circumstances”.

However, in a radio interview on Monday Ighalo said: “I’m happy at Watford, I’m enjoying my football there and I have a five-year contract.


“I have also heard the speculations about Atletico Madrid and Roma, but I have played in both Italy and Spain, and I now want to play in England.

“Only God knows what will happen, but I don’t think I will move in January. But would I say no to Manchester United if they come calling?”

No comments: