13 March 2014

Olympiacos` Micheal Olaitan Discharged From Hospital After 11 Days

Former Flying Eagles star Michael Olaitan has promised to return a better and stronger player after he was discharged Wednesday from the Metropolitan Hospital following his collapse on the field 11 days ago.

Upon his discharge the Nigerian paid a surprise visit to his teammates who were having lunch at a restaurant in Chatzikiriakeio.

Olympiacos coach,Mitchell expressed the team's joy at seeing Olaitan back in good shape.
Mitchell would later yake to Twitter to express his joy.


With my children , celebrating the return of Michael Olaitan"!

The Olympiacos coach did not hide his joy for the young ace , and of course all of his teammates.

Olaitan himself , indeed , with his post on his profile on Facebook, did not hide his gratitude for the support he received from the team at all levels!

'Thank goodness , finally this difficult week is over! I am blessed , because in all this time I never felt alone. The President , the management of the club, my coach , my teammates and all of you with your messages , which are inspiring , you were always there for me and boosts my confidence ! A special "thank you" I want to tell our doctor and the entire medical staff at the Metropolitan, for the wonderful care . I am happy to know that I will be back soon, much stronger , to repay you all this love ! May God bless us!,'he wrote.

No comments: