25 July 2015

Falcao Greatful To Mourinho For Having Believe In Him


Radamel Falcao has admitted he is “very grateful” to Jose Mourinho for bringing him to Chelsea and is aiming to win the Premier League title during his loan spell at Stamford Bridge.

The Colombia international has moved to the Premier League champions following a disappointing season-long loan spell at Manchester United in which he scored just four goals in 29 appearances.

But Falcao has thanked Mourinho for his show of support and is keen to repay the faith shown in him by the Chelsea manager.


“He sent some messages to support me and he said that he believes in me and has faith in me, and for that reason I am very grateful to him and I want to give my 100 per cent for the team and for him,” the striker told Chelsea’s official website.

“I have challenged myself to play in the Premier League and I am enjoying living this experience with a lot of motivation, with a lot of concentration, because I want to triumph with Chelsea. I want to win the league and to be important in the team.”

Falcao is also relishing the prospect of linking back up with Diego Costa following their time together at Atletico Madrid.

“He is crazy! And happy. I know him from Atletico and we enjoyed very good times. We shared very good moments and he is a great guy,” said the Colombian.

“Among funny moments there, I remember he would throw water from the cold pool over the players - every time!

“We are used to playing together, and the 2012-13 year was very good for Atletico when we scored a lot of goals. We are different kinds of strikers and we complement each other.”

No comments: