22 August 2014

Am Set To Create And Score Goals For Stoke City - Victor Moses

There is every chance that Victor Moses will make his debut for Stoke City this weekend away to Hull City after losing their opening clash 1-0 at home to Aston Villa. Moses told Martin Lowes of Signal1: 102.6FM that he is at the Brittania Stadium to help the team finish above ninth position, which they achieved last season.

“Hopefully, we can do much better and finish higher than we did last season.

“I just want to work hard and obviously as a footballer, score goals and create goals at the same time. I just want to, with the experience that I have got - add to the squad.


Moses then pleaded that the Potters’ fans should give him some time to settle down and gel with the lads.

“I am here to do a job for the club and I want to work hard and hope with the lads, we can get as high as we can because they have done well last season.”

The 23-year-old Nigerian winger added he was also swayed by the fact that Mark Hughes played for great sides like Manchester United, Barcelona and Liverpool and definitely he would learn from the gaffer.

“He is a great manager and playing for him is a pleasure for me. As an ex-footballer, he has played for some of the biggest sides in the world, and as a manager he is doing very well for himself and I am pleased with that.

“When I spoke with him about coming here, he told me the direction the club is heading and everything seemed positive so I am happy to be here,” he concluded.

No comments: