06 November 2013

Roxanne Jeffers: My affair with Ashley Cole

Ashley Cole is some man for one man. The Chelsea full-back picked up a lookalike of his ex-wife Cheryl Cole after she commented on a picture of he feet he’d posted on Instagram. The woman, Roxanne Jeffers, is a model who works for adult channel xxXpanded, who told the Sunday Mirror about the one-week affair she enjoyed with Cole. It looks over after Ashley told he he wouldn’t marry a second time, saying it changes women. That and he didn’t want to be seen in public with Roxanne. Read more after the cut.


She told the Mirror:
”I can totally see why Cheryl fell for him. When we were together he made me feel really special. He acted like a boyfriend in every way – wanting to cuddle up on the sofa and watch movies, wrapping his legs around me.‘ 
‘He showed me around and told me he was building a golf course in the back and a second indoor swimming pool. He didn’t brag about money but he said he wanted to keep going until he was a billionaire.’
‘I know he has this terrible reputation for cheating, but I could only see this lovely person. He’s very genuine and he doesn’t take himself too seriously.’
‘I hope we can still see each other. I really, really like him and he’s nothing like the cheating person he’s been made out to be.’ Hmmmmmmmm Ashly...........

No comments: