09 February 2015

WOW!!! Ghana's Sammy Kuffour Had His Hair Cut On Live TV After Betting On Ghana To Beat Ivory Coast

            
African TV pundit Sammy Kuffour showed his integrity on Sunday night after the Ivory Coast beat Ghana in the final of the African Cup of Nations. Kuffour, the former Bayern Munich defender, had promised to have his head shaved on SuperSport if the Black Stars failed to end the country’s first continental championship since 1982.

As we know now, the Ivorians beat Ghana in a thrilling penalty shootout, and after the match Kuffour paid for making his public bet on TV.


SuperSport anchor Robert Marawa stepped up to the plate to shave Kuffour’s head, as the former Bayern man said:

I said it, I promised to shave my hair so I have to accept it, I am a man of my word.

No comments: