12 August 2015

Rafael Van Der Vart Breaks Up With Pregnant Partner Sabia Boulahrouz.

A shocking set of quotes have been published by Germany’s OK! magazine as they’ve broken the news that former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has split from pregnant partner Sabia Boulahrouz.

Sabia Boulahrouz is the ex-wife of former Chelsea defender Khalid Boulahrouz. Van der Vaart is now in Spain after he joined Real Betis over the summer from Hamburg.

Sabia has talkd about Van der Vaart in the media, after she confirmed their relationship is over: “Yes, it’s over. The relationship with Raf is over.”


Sabia Boulahrouz then explained her current situation to the tabloid magazine:

In the last two years I’ve have been verbally assaulted many times. If I had to put it into words, it could be best described as the feeling of someone who has been raped and was left to die on a deserted back-alley.

Distressingly, Sabia Boulahrouz has also revealed that she has considered suicide:

If I didn’t have three wonderful children who need me very much, and I wasn’t ‘just’ pregnant, then I do not know if I’d still be here. I am ashamed even to admit it, but I have often thought (about suicide) in the past month and a half.

When I’m sat in the car I’ve thought: ‘If I don’t go round the bend but just keep driving straight on, then maybe it will all over and then I feel no more pain’.

No comments: