23 August 2015

Exclusive: Oma Akatugba Promises To Dance Azonto At Allen Round About If Arsenal Does Not Win The Premier League

After watching Oma's youtube prediction where he tipped Arsenal to win the Premier League i probably thought it was a joke but he actually meant that. In my view Oma sees Arsenal has an alternative to Barcelona probably because of their playing similarities. I had a few Chat with Oma over some Arsenal issues and his responses were amazing and funny.

Oma doesn't only like Arsenal he wants to buy, coach them some day and of cause a big surprise from Oma's response after the cut. Watch Oma's youtube video where he predicted that Arsenal will win the League.


Which EPL team would you like to coach?

Arsenal.So I can remain on the job even if I do not win a tittle in 9 years .lol

If you have the priviledge of buying a team which EPL team will you buy?

In the EPL Arsenal, I like their style and philosophy.When I become as rich as Donald Trump I will try to buy Arsenal like Dangote is trying to do.I know some NPFL fanaitcs will say Charity begins at home  but we are not talking charity here.we are talking Business .lol


You released a youtube video where you said Arsenal will win the premier league. With Arsenal's average start to the league if they don't win what punishment would you like your fans to melt out to you?

Hmmmmmmmm, ok the punishment should be that I dance azonto as a traffic warder at Allen round about. lol

Oma has accepted to dance azonto at Allen Junction if Arsenal doesn't win the Premier League title. We will remind him when the time comes..





                        

No comments: