25 September 2015

NPFL: My Goals Will Keep Dolphins Up - Godbless Asamoah

Ghanaian striker Godbless Asamoah has said his goals will keep Dolphins up just as Emem Eduok’s goals did so for the Port Harcourt club last season. This season, Dolphins are not far away from the drop zone.

“The league is still going on and I know if I cannot be league top scorer, then I can be for Dolphins, just like Emem (Eduok) did last season,” said Asamoah.

“Then after this season, I can continue my goals adventure next season,” he said.


His immediate target though is to score the goals that will sink city rivals Sharks on Sunday.

“Remember, my first ever goal for Dolphins was against Sharks at our home. Now I pray to God that I can do same at their home,” said Asamoah, who has netted six goals thus far.

“It’s a local derby. Remember the last time I scored against Sharks was my first goal in the league, so I believe I can do same again as we continue on our way to escaping relegation.”

The last five encounters between the Port Harcourt rivals have ended in four draws and a 2-1 win for Sharks in 2013

No comments: