10 September 2015

Obinna Nsofor Joins MSV Duisburg In Germany

Obinna Nsofor has signed for MSV Duisburg on one-year deal, the German side have confirmed.
The former West Ham and Malaga striker – who was a free agent after his release from Chievo  – scored two goals in 10 appearances for the Italian side last term.

Nsofor will be hoping to revive his career with the Zebra chasing promotion to the German topflight.

“I am happy that Gino Lettieri and I were able to convince a player of the stature of Victor to get to MSV. And I am sure that he will help us with his ability to achieve our goal for the season to escape relegation,” Duisburg’s sports director, Ivo Grlic told club website.


Similarly, the club’s coach, Gino Lettieri confessed that he is banking on the player capped 48 times by Nigeria to help the team to success.

“Victor will help us with his class more because we are sure. The conversations with him over the past few days have Ivo Grlic and convinced that he will fit into our team,” Lettieri told Duisburg’s website.

Nsofor said he is looking forward to the new challenge and declared: “I am looking forward to the new task here, the club, the fans and my teammates. I’ll do my best and hopefully play as soon as possible to help the team.”

No comments: