30 November 2015

My Wife Is Behind My Impressive Career - Odion Ighalo

According to Goal this beautiful lady beside Odion in the picture above is the reason for Ighalo's recent scoring form. Sonia has been married to Ighalo for over six years and they have three issues.

Odion Ighalo scored his eighth goal of the season for Watford in Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Aston Villa.

As the ball hit the inside of the net, Ighalo turned, with hands up and fingers pointed towards the heavens, in acknowledgement of the divine in his now familiar celebration style.


However, what the 26-year-old has never spoken about, until now, is the impact of a settled homestead as the reason for his success.

The striker has now told Goal that his marriage to beautiful Sonia, which clocked six years a few days ago, has made him a complete person and put him in a good state of mind.

The Nigeria forward and his wife have three children.

“I want to say that my marriage which marked six years recently has made me to be a complete man,” Ighalo told Goal.

“My wife has been very crucial to my impressive career. She has been able to build a good home and she makes me and the children happy. She is everything to me.”

No comments: