29 July 2015

Diego Lopez To Iker Casilas: We All Have To Go

Milan's Diego López will come up against former club Real Madrid on Thursday in a friendly.
This reunion will not be as spicy as it could have been, since Iker Casillas has departed for Porto, and López made the most of the opportunity to send his best wishes to his former Bernabéu rival.


This was the Galician's take on Iker's exit: "The goalkeeping situation has been talked about enough, both during the years I was there and since I left. It's his decision and there's not much to say. He gave Real Madrid a lot and there is no denying that".


"We've all got to go sometimes; for whatever reason, sometimes things change. I wish him all the best at Porto", López went on. "I get on very well with Casillas and I wish him the best. I'm 100% focused on Milan now. I'm very happy here", he reiterated.

López also had some kind words for Real Madrid new boy Kiko Casilla: "I know him well and here's hoping it goes fantastically for him", he added.

No comments: