30 July 2015

I'm Not Completely Fit - Osaze Odemwingie



Stoke City forward, Osaze Odemwingie, says he is still months away from full fitness. The Nigerian endured a torrid time last season following a knee ligament injury which forced him out of action for eight months.

He made his long awaited comeback towards the end of the last season and has also featured in pre- season games for the Potters ahead of the season.

He however said he still requires time to pick up match fitness.


“I’m still a few months away from being hundred percent fit, but I am happy with where I am now,” he told Stoke City Player.

“I do all the necessary work. Fitness now is now what I want to achieve – there are no shortcuts.
“I just have to make those efforts off the ball as well, which I try my best to do, which will bring me back to my best physical condition.”
Odemwingie linked up with Stoke City from Cardiff City in January 2014.
The former Lokomotiv Moscow of Russia player has also had stints with West Bromwich Albion.

No comments: