16 April 2014

DREAMER!!! Music Superstar Shakira Wants To Become Barcelona's First Lady

Music Superstar Shakira can't be separated from football. Thats not because she has Gerald Pique to herself alone its much of her association with FIFA which has seen her perform in series of programs for the association which includes the official World Cup song for 2010 & 2014.

Shakira has given an interview to 'Bocas' magazine in which she says that "Gerard Piqué will be the Barcelona president one day and I'll be the first lady".

A few months ago, Piqué himself also made a comment about the possibility of becoming Barça president in the future. "Who knows, maybe I'll be the first lady".


 A few months ago, Piqué himself also made a comment about the possibility of becoming Barça president in the future. "Who knows, maybe I'll become the president of FCB one day" he revealed in a 'Bleacher Report' interview.


The defender, however, still has many years of football ahead of him. He is only 26 and still has a lot to achieve as an 'Azulgrana', in the national team, and with Shakira and his son Milan. "I love being a father. I've matured a little and now I'm much better at changing nappies and I sleep less regularly!" he admitted.

No comments: