30 April 2014

VICTOR MOSES: I Am Happy At Liverpool

Nigeria international Victor Moses has stated that he is excited being with English Premier League leaders Liverpool.

The on-loan Chelsea star has struggled to tie down a regular place in Brendan Rodgers’ squad due to the blistering form of Rahemm Sterling and Philipe Coutinho.

“It’s been great for me. I know I haven’t played a lot of games this season. But I am really enjoying my time at Liverpool,” Moses told Sky Sports News Radio.


 “The manager, the staff, everyone at the training ground has been nice to me. I have been enjoying myself and at the same time I have been working hard in training."

The former Wigan player also said he is not shocked at the performance of Liverpool this season attributing it to the quality of players in the club.

"When I first came, I knew Liverpool was going to do well this season because if you look at the players they got; Suarez, Sturridge and Couthinho who have all played a big part this season, they are all talented players.

"I am happy to be here to be among them. Everyone of them has been fantastic. We gelling together, working hard together as a team. That’s the most important thing.

“We are all working hard in every single training session to make sure we win every single game,” he concluded.

Moses has played 18 times for the Reds this season with a goal to his name.

No comments: